Teh Daily Squeak

Teh squeak c'est chic!

Friday, September 29, 2006

 

No Batfrisch is Good Batfrisch...

Teh Daily Squeak
"Out with teh cute--in with teh snark!"
--Denny F. Crane!

Free Kiva Movement Gains Traction


Compliments of: Mari Posa Grafix

Nedra City, NN (Sept 29)--Nedra is soft-spoken, but
she maintains strict boundaries: "I don't like that mean
fighting lady," she said. "I think the mean fighting lady
caused my crapal tunnel syndrome. People at the friendly
site, Teh Squeaky Wheel, have said that the mean lady's
abuse of me might be actionable. But I don't know what
that means yet."

Yet Nedra surely knows what "Free KIVA!" means, and
she's on board, according to a posting to her blog on Friday.
"The last time the lady went to jail that KIVA was left alone.
I do not know if that is true. If it is, it is bad."

"I do not live in Oregon and cannot go there in person to"
help," Nedra continued. "But I will write in my blogspot so
the many readers can come up with more ideas to help.
No dog should have to live with a jail going mean fighting
lady."

Ironically, one of the most militant members of the Free
Kiva! movement has a six-degrees-of-separation-link to
Ms. Nedra. "I'm gonna liberate Kiva if I gotta smash down
teh walls myself!" wailed Mew Kitty, a retired Navy
Commando.


Mew Kitty trains for Kiva-Liberation mission, in an
undisclosed location.

Yet Mr. Kitty grew testy when asked whether he had
any relation to the notorious Boo Kitty. "Yeah," said
Mew Kitty, "we're cousins. Boo Kitty's family has
always been the black cats of the family: Boo's
brother, Nip Cat Kitty, is a drug-dealer, and Boo's
sister, Yow Ling, has many arrests for disturbing the
peace.

Asked if she minded being in the same group with a
relative of Boo Kitty, Nedra graciously demurred.
"No. Boo Kitty might be a LIER--but Mew Kitty
is on FIER! I like him."


Defense Minister: "I'm OK"

Gerbil Nation (Sept 29)--In an open letter to members of
Gerbil Nation, Defense Minister Hosedragger announced
that he's in good spirits. "Everything is great," he said,
in an announcement to Gerbil Nation Thursday night.
"Life is really good here at the homestead. Just awaiting
further develpoments soon as are everyone else."

Gerbils responded to the Defense Minister's surprise visit
with cheers and squeaks. "He's the best kick-squeak
Minister in history!" swooned gerbil Ima Lurking. "You
gotta admire the mettle his armor is made of!"

The Defense Minister also let gerbils know that, while
he's silent, he's far from gone: "Yes," he mentioned, "I
have been lurking."

Comments:
Your article left me breathless...I'm cryin' I tell ya!

I had no idea that Boo Kitty came from a crime family. At least Mew Kitty is on teh side of rightousness.

Keep on Squeaking Truth to Power!
 
Rabbit~

Always a joy to hear from you :)

Yeah, I couldn't believe it either!
That Boo Kitty...came from such a bad brood that I almost feel sorry for her.

...almost

;)
 
Dear Mr. Tim

Thank You for writing a story about the Free KIVA Cause.
I hope you have many, many readers that help.
My blogspot will get the Message out, too.
My Crapal Tunnel Syndrome is in Remission, now.
My anut said I cannot respond to any blogspots except on my own blogspot. She said that is how mean fighting people get your goats.
But she said I could write to Thank You for the story. And I did.

Your friend,
Nedra Z.
 
Dear Ms. Nedra~

Thanks very much for your letter. I'm very happy that we can work together to free Kiva from the mean lady.

I'm glad to hear that your crapal tunnel is in remission.

Please thank you anut for me; it was very nice of her to let you write to me.

Your Friend, too,
Tim :)
 
Mariposa~

teh HEH™

Entirely possible. Plus, we know that a litter of cats can have more than one "Dad." I'm guessing that Boo and Mew might have been members of the same litter, but fathered by different "Toms" ;)
 
Wow...so many revelations in your article; you should be nominated for a PullAtYour Prize™.

I'm glad you're promoting "Free KIVA", because I like dogs. Yay!

Sincerely,
Fat Wad!™, pee aitch dee and na na na na na na na na
 
MinTeh! WHERE ARE YOU!!! WE MISS YOU.
 
MinTeh, I hope all is well. We miss you on teh wheel. Has teh Debmonster got you? If so, we can send Mew Kitty in for the rescue mission.

Seriously, I hope everything is okay. We look forward to you rejoining us at teh wheel.
 
MinTeh! Dude! Where the heck are ya?

Teh Wheel's not teh same withouchoo.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   June 2008   July 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   July 2011   October 2011   January 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012   August 2012   September 2012   March 2014   April 2014   September 2014   February 2015   March 2015   April 2015   May 2015   June 2015   July 2015   August 2015   September 2015   November 2015   December 2015   October 2016   November 2016   December 2016   January 2017   February 2017   November 2017   December 2017   January 2018   February 2018   May 2018   June 2018   July 2018   August 2018   September 2018   October 2018   November 2018   January 2019   May 2019   February 2020   October 2020   August 2021   August 2022  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]